Shipping, refunds and exchange deets
- At Zoe Louise your product is made to order. With products in different locations there is often a estimated time of delivery visible, however once purchased you will get a tracking number attached.
- Collaborating with trusted vendors who print and send your design once ordered. Depending where you are in the world the longest shipping can take is up to month.
- With garteed quality checks from printing to fulfilment and sending out your design with graphics will exceed your standards.
Alternatively if your in Australia, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll see what stock we have available.
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help!
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
Below are some examples of common exceptions:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID.
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order.
- Print the prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email.
- Send all items back to us using the label provided.
- How long it takes to receive your refund, replacement product ? Refunds are immediate and will be included in our support email or with a replaced product.
- Any shipping fees the customer will need to pay
- Any return restocking fees the customer will need to pay
- How you handle lost or damaged returns